Friday, February 19, 2010

How do I remove adhesive glue from rubber without ruining the rubber?

I put a velcro strip on my cell phone to attatch it to the dashboard of my car. but the adhesive did not work and the velcro seems to be still wet and slippery. How do I remove it?How do I remove adhesive glue from rubber without ruining the rubber?
product called goo-be-gone in the house wares department of superstores like k-mart wal-mart meijer it removes stuff that even Windex wont.How do I remove adhesive glue from rubber without ruining the rubber?
I'm pretty sure you can get it off with some adhesive remover. They make a bunch of different kinds, it works sort of of like paint remover. Often times they are made by the same manufacturers. There are toxic and non-toxic glue removers. Many of these products are very job specific. Read the labels carefully.





Hope it works out for you!
lighter fluid works, that and just rub till its gone
  • hair combs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment